Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Best Drugstore Eyeliner There Is



Hello everyone !
There have been many people asking me what eyeliner i use, and here's a post about it ! 
I've been using the Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner for 3 years now , and i think I'm gonna stick to this for the rest of my life . Haha! Thanks to my friend Sonia , for recommending me this eyeliner :D

I've used many other drugstore eyeliners before , but this one is my absolute favourite ! 
Before this , I was using Stilla's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner but it was too pricey for me because i use my eyeliner almost everyday , therefore , it finishes quickly and i'd have to buy a new one every few months . 


The Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner is kind of a dupe for Stilla's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner , therefore , if you're not willing to spend so much on an eyeliner , the Maybelline Eyeliner could be an alternative for you. 
Stilla's eyeliner costs about RM70+ (edited) , if I'm not mistaken , and this Maybelline eyeliner costs around RM27.80 , you could save half the money with this !!
Don't get me wrong , i am absolutely in love with Stilla's eyeliner as well , but sometimes it just gets a little too pricey for me .
So yes , the Maybelline eyeliner is  really as good as it sounds because many people whom i've recommended this eyeliner to ,loved it ! 

The eyeliner is waterproof and it is definitely long lasting. Sometimes i would have make up on for more than 12 hours , and it would still stay with me for that twelve hours .  

You could get this eyeliner anywhere , Watsons or Guardian would always have promotions for this from time to time and if you're lucky , you could also get the buy one free one promotion !
I just got mine last week for RM27.80 , which is the standard price , but for buy one free one !

One thing that everyone has to keep in mind though , is to remember to close the cap of the eyeliner tight ! There were a few times where i forgot to close the cap of my eyeliner and the whole eyeliner completely dried out :( But yes , please keep that in mind ! 


Here's a kind-of-close-up shot of me wearing the eyeliner :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the post and find this helpful!! :)


x



No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates